Kaleidoscope

Because I already write blog posts about websites that I think that you enjoy, I have now decided to write some about apps like candy crush and hay day.Today I am going to tell you about an app called  kaleidoscope.You can get it for free at the app store or you can buy kaleidoscope with no ads for 69p and it is made by Bejoy mobile.When you go on to the app it will bring up the menu where you can choose to make a kaleidoscope or to view your kaleidoscopes ,you can also tap on more games to see what other games Bejoy mobile has made.Then it will ask you if you would like to play on master or mystery. Master is where you can choose the style and the color but mystery the app chooses the color and style.When your finished you can save it to the gallery or your pictures in the form of a picture or video. Here are some that I have done:








 Thank you for reading and play on
Lavender5328




Comments

Popular Posts